Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Reflection on week 1

Reflection on Week 1

1. The only factors that I think are going to affect my participation/experience would most likely be technical difficulties. Like my computer/laptop would not be working, my printer ran out of ink, or my phone would not like me therefore it will not allow me to finish any classwork/homework.

2. The best learning experience that I can remember is creating the best barrier for an egg to not break when tossed from a high building. I learned many strategies and what is the best way for an egg to be well protected from breaking. It was a competition for MESA in Jr. High. It taught me to use different techniques and materials to create the best barrier. It was a hand on experience which helped me pay attention a lot. I knew what was happening because it was first hand experience in which made me participate more.

3. What I'm most concerned about is technology because I always have bad luck on having technical difficulties. I look forward to to learning lots and experience new things in different ways so I may have more experience. It will make a practical difference in my life because the more experience I learn the better it will be for me to succeed later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment