Monday, August 18, 2014

My Six Words

">

My Six Words(Life's more interesting inside my head)

Creating my six words was fairly easy because I'm always using my imagination and these words definitely represents my life. I'm always using my imagination in various ways. I love using my imagination to create a more interesting life/environment around me. Like Albert Einstein said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” I love that imagination can go beyond the limits of reality and embrace the entire world so I use the world as the canvas towards my imagination.

https://vine.co/v/M3FJUqMLDJx/embeded

3 comments:

  1. Your six words are very true because imagination is like a world where you get to do what you want. Like you said there are no limits to anything when you use your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sadly i cant put a gif here that represents imagination but yes isn't it amazing how imagination doesn't have any limits. For example like right now and can like go to Walmart and preach about the zombie apocalypse because I'm using my imagination that there is one, but sadly I'll be asked to leave only because they don't have imagination. Remember Amy nobody wants to be a Squidward.

    ReplyDelete