Friday, November 7, 2014

Antigone Quick Write Up

First of all I'm going to definitely plan to have a proper burial one way or another. I don't care if its against the law and 'll be executed if caught. My favorite brother deserves to have a proper burial and not rot in a dump. Since the king has already made an order of execution for those who try to bury my brother I'm not going to endanger other's life. II'll take actions into my own hands. It doesn't matter if I'm alone in this plan because I I know I'm capable to do it in order to set moral values right. I won't even try to persuade my only sister who I have now and is too afraid to go against the law. This also pretty much reveals her real face behind the mask of the how much family is not very important.  If she really cared about family she would do anything for our family. With that being said I'm on my own so I'll get my brother's body from the dump and do mybest to bury him as properly as possible. I know I'm going to use all my strength and bravery to accomplish this task. If I do end up getting caught I know I did my very best to have proper burial for my brother and persued on it even if was going against the law. I'll feel very pleased if I get caught or I do end up buryiny brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment