Friday, September 5, 2014

Journal

 A book may be boring to one person and not another because obviously it depends on the person. Most don't get interested but with others books are like life for them. I'm proud to say I'm in that category. Boring is just another word for not interested or "not my thing." Books at times do honestly get boring. From experience, sometimes teachers make us students read long boring books that make us think books are indeed boring. Another cause may be the new generation depends on technology a lot. On the other hand, some people like myself don't think books are boring because they help us escape from reality for awhile. I love imagination so imaginating a story in mind is just taking it to a whole other level. We at times may relate to the books which the majority of the time make the book better. Books at times get us through life when it starts to get cruel. I very much love manga/anime. A lot of people think it's boring. The number one reason is because it's foreign and to be honest most people are just not interested in things outside their comfort zone. Another reason is they already assume it'll be weird with the idea of what they have seen/heard about Japan. I can keep going down the list but in the end it all depends on the person


5 comments:

  1. I really like the way you wrote this journal entry; I found it interesting that you included anime in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrote your opinion about books. I honestly don't like reading books, but I agree with you. Reading books can be boring, but it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good point. I mean i loveee to read, but there are just some books that don't catch my attention at all. Also, i've never read anime so i have no idea what that's about, but i like how you incorporated your interests in your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that books can seem boring at times and I just don't see how people find anime boring. I mean it's way better then anything we have here in America.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you Amy people have different interests and things they like to do and reading might be one of them.

    ReplyDelete